1340 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheCentre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to reference up-to-date data from an Airtable base in Google Sheets. For example, I’d like to execute a formula in Google Sheets based on live Airtable data, or populate a Google Sheets dropdown menu (via data validation) based on the data in an Airtable field (i.e. column).

I know that it’s possible to export data from Airtable, but those data are static (i.e. they won’t update when the data in Airtable changes).

1. Is there a solution within Airtable’s existing features?
  2. There appear to be a few third-party solutions. Are there any users of those third-party solutions who can recommend one over another?

Thanks a bunch.
G

2 Replies 2

I recommend looking at Zapier or Integromat - Both are great solutions, and will do what you need.

Anna_Gogol
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! 

If you are looking for an automated Airtable to Google Sheets data export, I would recommend using a Coupler.io data integration tool. It is a no-code data extraction tool that allows its users to pull out the data from Airtable and other 30+ essential business apps on a desired schedule to one of the following destinations: Excel, GoogleSheets or BigQuery

Please use Airtable Source link to learn more about this integration. Also you can take a look at step-by-step guide of how to extract the data from Airtable to Google Sheets with the help of Coupler.io🙂