Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Microsoft teams message formula field not showing

Hey guys,I am having an issue with a formula field not showing up in a teams message. I have a formula field inserted into the body of the message, the formula is just "Required" or "Not Required" text. But when I test the action the formula field's ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Google Calendar End Date ends a day early

I have an automation set up to add an event to my google calendar. It is working fine except, the end date it shows on the calendar is showing up the day before it ends. I have the events with no time listed because i do not want a specific start and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Documenting Airtable Automations

Hello airtable enthusiasts,I was wondering if anyone here has tried documenting airtable automations. I have a bunch of automations that use airtable blocks and sometimes even use the airtable scripts. I want to do a step by step documentation of wha...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Updating multiple fields with form submission

Hi all,When someone submits a form, I already know we have a relatively empty record that exists for that submission. I want an automation to do the following:Trigger: When a form is submittedAction 1: Find a record by matching phone numbers in the t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to catch a discontinuity from a form submission

Hello,As the title implies I am looking for an automation to catch records created by a form and notify via email when there is a discontinuity from the last submission. For example if the miles entered on a particular vehicle in the last submission ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nested Repeating group in Automation

Hi, Table A, B, and C. Table B fields are linked with Table A and Table C. I'm trying to run automation. Whenever a new record is added, I will filter the records from Table A and Table C based on the condition. Then I need to create a record in Tabl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Automation Error

Hi! Thanks for any help.Not sure what is causing this. I set up an automation to send an email when a field is updated to a certain value.The email is sent but the data from the specified fields are not included and there is an error. Here is the ema...

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12.09.51 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos