Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Merge duplicates records and delete last one

I'm working on an automation that is triggered when a record is created.Here's how it works:I have a Fillout academy registration form with the action create a record on Airtable in the Sourcing table;When the user submits the form, a record is creat...

Need to Duplicate Invoice/Record and Open it

Hello!We need help with a script or automation that duplicates an invoice/record from an interface view and opens it in a new window to be edited.We have an "Invoices 2024 Table" that is linked to our "Projects" table and "Invoice Lines 2024" table.O...

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.42.01 PM.png Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.46.20 PM.png
nicx by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable Bot Icon

Good morning, does anyone know how to properly get the Bot Icon to work with Slack?The instructions are: "The name of an emoji available to your team (wrapped in :) or a URL."I typed in various emoji's, with iterations of : around the emoji, spacing ...

E21 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actionable messages in slack updating field with text

Hello Everyone, I am trying to create an automation that sends draft social media posts for approval. The problem I am running in to is being able to reply to these actionable messages in Slack with text that will update an airtable field. So basical...

Sobhy_Sonbol by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Autopopulate address field

Hi! 2 things…I’m trying to find a workaround so that when you being typing in the address field, the address starts coming up like in Google maps. I have the map extension installed and can not figure it out. From what I’m researching it’s not possib...

Debbiedis by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

How Airtable counts unique non collaborator Email limitation

Hi,I'd like to ask how many emails i can send through automation triggered send mail action.I've read other posts and threads but i am still confused with the wording of Airtable.it says I can send any number of emails to collaborators with verified ...

SPK by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos