Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Single Select Field Triggering a Date

I’d like to have a single select field trigger a date field and am asking the community for help with the formula. My goal is to have a single select field with the following options: now - this month, next month, future, next, etc. My goal is to hav...

Help with translating this from Google Sheets to Airtable

I have a spreadsheet where a track the Broadway & touring shows I’ve seen and the casts I’ve seen in each. I took a long time to create this over on Google Sheets and like the way it works over there, but I think I could make it even more efficient h...

Relate Two Tables From Different Bases

This might not work, but thought I would ask just in case: I have a base that has all of my clients & projects broken down in and then I have another base that I have all of my promotion broken down in. In my promotion base I want to come up with an ...

Prospects & Leads under the same Base

I’m building a marketing base that has 2 different tables: 1. Prospects. These users just signed up and left their email and name, only interested in joining a newsletter and receiving comms from our company. Through emails sent to the prospects, we ...

gaston by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to lookup/return most recent non-blank entry

Hi Airtable community, We have a business that runs multiple programs and we use Airtable forms for signups. One person can sign up to multiple programs. I have created 2 key tables: Raw forms table: Where all the raw data from the forms is entered. ...

Ben_Simai by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Automatic New Records To Keep a Group Open

Hey everyone, quick question: I use a table to organize my various types of tasks and I have the records groups by the single select the shows what task type they belong to. It gets annoying getting to the bottom of the list of tasks for a specific t...

Jeffrey_Brian by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help designing a Scoring System for climbing competitions

I would like to create a scoring system for climbing competitions using airbase. I’m having a lot of issues with this in general. And I’m sure that I’m not doing it efficiently. Essentially, I want to create a scoring system that can be inputted by...

image image
James_Chi by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is there a way to share Primary field names?

I have 2 seperate tables in my base, 1 shows job descriptions, drawings, opperatives etc. the 2nd is the finances for that job. Currently i have to type the primary field in both tables (same name), is there a way that if i type the primary field in ...