Help

โ€Œ๐ŸŽ‰ Swag alert: Share how you're leveraging Airtable Cobuilder!

Topic Labels: Airtable AI Product News
1991 9
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager
9 Replies 9
dariot
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Love this, @MaddieJ!

The time saved here is tremendous. Building out our V1 Community event base took quite some time. ๐Ÿ˜…

@hollyknowlman @jordanoverton have either of you had a chance to check out Cobuilder? โœจ

Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Prompt: You are in charge or video production for a company. You have the following pieces of data to manage when producing a video: Video Name and ID number, Presenter Name and Email, Video Subject, YouTube Link, Vimeo Link, and Video Production Status

Screenshots: I like the video overview list it made

Matthew_Lanni_0-1722431043349.png

Cobuilder also suggested adding a "Production Team" table, which I had missed in my prompt.

Matthew_Lanni_1-1722431117192.png

Plan to use: My existing video production base is falling apart to the point that I haven't used it at all this year, so this will save me a ton of "rebuilding" time. This will also probably save me a minimum of 1-2 hours a day, simply by centralizing my data.

Absolutely love this use case @Matthew_Lanni! Saving on "rebuilding" time is huge for me too and really makes a potentially daunting task feel much more manageable and even fun! 

Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I was excited to give it a try.

Prompt: 
You are an Airtable expert, highly skilled in relational database architecture. I am responsible for tracking the payment of different expenses for multiple real estate properties. Expenses will include:
- Water
- Electricity
- Gas
- Regular Expenses
- AdHoc Expenses
Except for AdHoc Expenses, payments are scheduled on a monthly basis.
Please build an App that will allow me to easily manage the above.

Screenshots: Attached.

Plan To Use: At a personal level, I need to keep track of different expenses for different appartments. This base will become a great way of keeping track of (i) what has been paid; (ii) how much as paid; (iii) when was it paid; and (iv) what is still to be paid. By structuring the data, and keeping the base up to date, I will not need to spend time figuring out whether certain bills have been already paid or not (I'm a mess without Airtable!). This takes me about 4hs a month. So it will not only give me back 48hs a year, but it will also allow me to see aggregate and/or filtered data of my payments in a nice and visual way.

Next Step: Set up an automation that will, on a monthly basis, create a record for each of the "monthly" expenses. Have a page on the interface to show all expenses where Payment is empty. These will obviously be the ones I'll need to take care of :D.

Looking forward to it!

@Mike_AutomaticN such an awesome use case! And double kudos for the automation call out as your next step ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Everything for swag ๐Ÿ˜Ž Here's my test for a colleague of mine:

Prompt

I am the Business Unit Manager of an Interim Management Business Unit within a consultancy company offering services within safety topics. I need a base where I can manage my internal and external interim managers, their level of knowledge in different topics, leads from possible clients, the assignment of those interims to those leads and do the follow-up of the project itself (total number of days, days already worked, ...).

Screenshot

Attached

Plan to use

It's some typical project/process management fuzz for my colleague who has to track and link different pieces of data: link a lead to an interim manager, based on his/her level of knowledge and then follow up the project (days spent, profit, ...).  

It suggested "Client contacts" which didn't cross my mind, so I think the AI builder is (also) very good for given options that you wouldn't immediately think of ๐Ÿ’ช

Estimated impact

As we all know, time is money. Saving time to create the app from scratch and saving hours of classical email/spreadsheet/posit approach. 

@Databaser this is great! And such a good call out on how Cobuilder can suggest things you may not have thought of - @Matthew_Lanni had a similar experience too! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜€

Shamil_Magomedo
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Here is my prompt:

I intend to develop a Profit & Loss model for my project, a mobile game. The game's revenue is subscription-based. My plan includes forecasting all development expenses for six months and the revenue the game will generate over two years of operations following its release.

Of course, the result should be adjusted and modified for practical use, but I appreciate how Cobuilder highlighted some aspects that I hadn't even planned to include in my model, such as Marketing and Support.

67ec092fd194b787a56f5a834b36fea9.png

@Shamil_Magomedo awesome! Looks like it came up with a great level of detail and what a cool use case!