Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Resolved! Updating a table with data from another table

We have a rather large table that needs to be updated/inserted with a datefield value from another table. This needs to be done only once.Table 1 is about 30K records.Table 2 is about 120 records.Table 1 (that needs to be updated) is linked to Table ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic JIRA Cloud Extension Pull

Hi!I've been looking to see if it's possible to have the JIRA Cloud Extension automatically pull down to a defined table within a base at given intervals rather than to have to manually click the "Pull from Jira" button.Was looking at the automations...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slack Actionable Message

I have this actionable message automation that doesn't seem to work.  I can see it failed and the recipient was not filled out. A typical non-actionable Slack automation seems to work fine and I can see a recipient.Is there something I am missing?  

kacalica_1-1709320171241.png kacalica_0-1709319998198.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect Airtable to Amazon Workmail?

Hello!I'm trying to automate my email workflow using Airtable, but I'm encountering a limitation as I use AWS Workmail for my email service. Currently, it appears Airtable only offers built-in integrations with Gmail and Outlook.Is it possible to con...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple script exceeding 30 second execution time limit

Hi,I have a very simple script that sends two single fields of one record via a webhook to another service. Yet I'm getting an execution error:Script exceeded execution time limit of 30 secondsThis script was working fine for last two years and now i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matching records using fields from two different tables

Hi there! I want to create two tables that create "matches" based on certain criteria's between the two tables. The one is for houses, the other for people who are looking for a certain house. As soon as a match is found, a signal needs to be send to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

issue in Automation with condition process

Hello, in a automation on Airtable I set up a trigger that, when someone submit a form and create a record in a table named "customer", Airtable run a script that have a vlookup function that read a "Program code" value and insert the "Program Name" ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to Duplicate Invoice/Record and Open it

Hello!We need help with a script or automation that duplicates an invoice/record from an interface view and opens it in a new window to be edited.We have an "Invoices 2024 Table" that is linked to our "Projects" table and "Invoice Lines 2024" table.O...

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.42.01 PM.png Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.46.20 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop the automation overwriting data?

Hi!  Using an automation designed to send and collect wedding rsvps via a form - I customised the automation to use it for our events company.The automation uses a CRM/Contacts table, a RSVP table to collect the new responses, and a form linked to th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nembutal SEOUL구매 / Nembutal korea 주문

넴부탈(펜토바르비탈 나트륨) 사용 가능Pentobarbital은 불면증을 치료하거나 수술 중에 잠들 수 있도록 진정제로 단기적으로 사용됩니다. Pentobarbital은 발작의 응급 치료제로도 사용됩니다.우리는 분말, 용액(경구 및 주사제) 및 정제를 거래합니다.우리의 가격은 최고이며 우리는 아주 좋은 품질을 제공합니다.더 많은 정보를 원하시거나 조언이 필요하시면 저희 웹사이트를 방문하시거나 저희에게 이메일을 보내주십시오.http://silv...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actionable messages in slack updating field with text

Hello Everyone, I am trying to create an automation that sends draft social media posts for approval. The problem I am running in to is being able to reply to these actionable messages in Slack with text that will update an airtable field. So basical...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Airtable user struggling with Automations!

I'm hoping someone can help me please. We are not having much luck setting up some simple automations. We've watched lots of videos and follow step by step but still can't seem to the do the following. Hoping some can give some very simple instructio...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error while running "Update Record" automation

Should be a simple automation so I'm certain it's user error but I can't find my mistake.I have a date value. When that date value is updated I want a single-select record to automatically update to "Date Changed"Use case is to generate a weekly emai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos