Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Bug: Linked record field linking to more than one record

i have a linked record field that links to another table. the linked field in Table A does NOT have the "allow linking to multiple records" toggled on. The corresponding field in Table B also does NOT have the "allow linking to multiple records" togg...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limiting options when picking records in a self-linked record field

I have a tasks table with a self-linking field that I use to define task predecessors. Is there a way when adding a predecessor to filter the options to show only those that relate to the relevant project/grouping?The problem I am trying to solve is ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gradient Groups

Was there an overnight update that make the group headers gradient? Is there a way to turn it off? It is giving me a headache!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transpose rows to columns (but not pivot)

Hello everyone,I want to create a linked table that shows columns in one table as rows in another table.I looked at Pivot functionality, but it seems to be designed for Interfaces. (I didn't try it yet, so I could be wrong here)What I'm looking to do...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Base Design for Marking & Viewing Attendance

Hi, Airtable community!I'd love to pick anyone's brains at how I've set up my base.The issue I'm trying to solve feels rather simple. I want to display my attendance record when it gets marked.My current set-up:I have two tables; One with a record of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database for Dummies

Hello all!  I need some help please.  I can work spreadsheets all day long but database creations is not my forte, far from it.  I started using AT a few years ago to track my business whole goods by serial number.  Thankfully, someone helped me here...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with a script and multi-select fields

I have a script that I'm having difficulties with. The script is part of an automation block which is triggered by a new record being added to a table called Projects. This record in the projects field has some info about it, (how many episodes, seri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
mu71rd by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved