Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Split Numerical Lookup cell

Hello all,New to Airtable and I'm trying to build a product costing and BOM system.I have worked out from searching for posts on this forum that I can split a Lookup cell based on text using the following IF( FIND(",", {Product Costings}), LEFT({Pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Drive Folders Synced to Record

I have a table that is creating a record for each client that completes a form. I have another table on the same base which is a synced google drive table with all client folders. Is there a formula/automation I can use to link the "open in google dr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strip time from date and add a new time

(i edited this to make more sense hopefully浪)I want to create a new date and time, by stripping the time from a date, add a certain number of days, then add a duration field back as a new time to the date such as :1/3/24 11:00 am   to   1/3/24    add...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price per Square Foot

Hi! I thought a simple formula shown below would calculate price per square foot for my table. {Price} / {Building SqFt} Both Price and BuildingSqFt are columns in my table, so I am not sure why the formula gives me an ERROR response. What formula do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Group by / Unique Values

Hi everyone,I am wondering if there is a workaround/solution without using make.com or scripting.I have data in one column for example. The column is a linked field.Items | Qty_to_BuyA|5A|1B|1B|1B|6C|10 I want to create a table with the following out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATETIME_FORMAT returning wrong time

I am using a DATETIME_FORMAT formula to reformat a Date input field and make it pretty. For some reason no matter what time I put in to the Date input field the formula field spits out a time exactly four hours later. Anyone know why this is happenin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roundup results in #ERROR

Hi.I have two Date files with Time Called Start and Ende.g.:Start=08.05.2024 09:54End= 08.05.2024 12:00in another filed I'd like to calculate this into hours rounded to full 15 minutes using:IF( AND({End}, {Start}),ROUND(DATETIME_DIFF({End}, {Start},...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create Date formula, today at hours, minutes

I want to create a formula fields equal to now() with specific hours and minutes. My formula must return a date equals to today at 18:00. Exemple today is 05/06/2024 16:12 -> 05/06/2024 18:00Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limiting Duplicate Text in Lookup Cells

Hello-I have a lookup cell that is pulling data from multiple cells. The results are showing a list of topics. The topics are repeated (as they're pulling from different cells). You can see, for example, that "Space" is being pulled multiple times. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos