Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automation Error Message

Hi, So I set up an automation and am receiving an error message that I can’t quite work out. The automation is “Create a record” and I am updating about 40 fields. The automation has run successfully many times. The ones that didn’t run were missin...

Helps needs with search function in Zapier

Hi guys, I really need help with setting up the search formula for my specific case. We have an attendees email column in Airtable, which each cell will includes multi emails, e.g. email1, email2, email3. In the zap, I need to search certain email i...

Set automation for email 3 months after start date

Hello, I have a date field for the start date of my employees and I would like to set up an automation that reminds me after 85 days that their three-month review is coming up. Can someone show me how to set the trigger accordingly?

Google Calendar Event Automation Help

Hello Airtable Community! I just started to use the Automation feature and I’ve run into some challenges. I am NOT a developer and my Airtable base is used as a CRM for sales. What I am trying to accomplish is every time I update a specific field (Fo...

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.05.48 AM Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.13.07 AM
Gaelen_Kash by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rolling forecast

Hi all, I’ve almost finished our CRM, but I’m totaly stuck to have a rolling forecast. To simplify it as much as possible: I have an “OPORTUNITIES” table. Each record has a “VALUE in €”, a “CREATED DATE” and a “CLOSING DATE”. I would like, on a secon...

Yvan_Belier by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I "filter" on selectRecordsAsync?

The documentation page for RecordQueryResult says “…filtered to a useful subset of the records in the table.” I see that it’s possible to sort and specify which fields are returned but I can’t figure out how to actually filter on selectRecordsAsync. ...

Chris_Parker by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to Select a Specific Record for Automation Testing

Is there a way to choose which record gets referenced while setting up and testing an automation? I am setting up some email automations and I want to avoid emailing an actual customer during the testing and trial process. I have a sample customer an...

airtableex2 airtableex1
Sam_Parker by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos