Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Problem with date formatting in atomic email

I have an automation that sends an automatic email. There are 2 date fields in the text. This should display the date and time. unfortunately the date fields are displayed as in the attachment. how can I change this?It would look nicer if everything ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with automation

I need some help with an automation.When a particular record in table A is updated, then inTable B the contents of (Planned Move-in and Planned Move-out) in the fields (Move-in and Move-out)

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ranking of Products based on the Quantity

Dear Sir,I need help in creating rankings of products based on its quantity.We have a table with 3 fields. Name of Fruit, Quantity, Ranking. We want to rank the Fruits as 1,2,3,4... based on the quantity of that fruit. Whenever the quantity of any fr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove part of a string

I have a name and the corresponding date of birth in a data field, separated by a "|" I would like to use a formula so that only the name is displayed to me. the name is before the "|" sign. I tried LEFT, but only got ERROR

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with room occupancy

In the form I have a data record field where all free rooms are displayed. All occupied rooms are not displayed. However, if I have a reservation for the future, the assigned room is immediately marked as occupied even though it is still available un...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Give a Copy of a Base to Another User?

Hi,I wonder if I can somehow give a copy of a Base to another user?I have a blank Template base (with just the column names and formulas and such) and I would like to give a copy of this Base to another user. This other user is NOT part of my company...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors