Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linking between gallery views in cards?

Hi Am enjoying my first look around Airtable and have a very basic question about the product’s functionality Is it possible to link “between” gallery views when an individual card is being viewed in a web browser? In my example I have 2 tables: Trai...

Help for building RPG support

Here is the idea that I have: knitting together multiple groups running the same RPG. What I want to create is a database that will show the status of various cities in a region based on what date it is. Perhaps the tavern in Rivendale burns down on ...

Single select field that is linked to a record?

Is it possible to create a single select field and get the options from another table? I am trying to view a table in Kanban mode and get the cards arranged by a particular field … but that data is currently linked to another table and not a single s...

Win-Win -- Gantt Functionality

Adding gantt functionality in anyway would take airtable to the next level (i.e. convert SmartSheet’s market share) for several reasons. For Airtable: People who use gantt’s are project and program managers. Add the Gantt that attracts project and p...

Course Roster form

Hello, I organise classes and I am building the base to manage them. I created several tables: students instructors Course catalogue locations all those tables are joint in another one called “groups” that is where I create the class that is going to...

Average of field in other table

Hi to all, Anyone can help/hint to this :slightly_smiling_face: Have a field “formula” in table A and want in this field the Average of the all field “currency” locate in table B or better have a table PRODUCT and want the average of all price of...

wa_vi by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is it possible to created nested forms?

I’ve built a database with some relations between tables. For example, every Vegetable has one or more Common Names. I’d like to be able to create a form to enter a new Vegetable that also lets me enter a list of Common Names. But when I create a Veg...