Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New calendar view - color timezone

I would like to create a calendar view, pulling the records from the “created_time” field (with corrected timezone - i’m in Asia, Macau). The date is correctly adjusted in the “created_time” field, but when I visualize it in the calendar and define t...

Create calendar view of LOOKUP date field [SOLVED]

I use airtable for delivery orders planning and the order date field is a LOOKUP field. Airtable doesn’t want to let me create a calendar view using the order date as the required date field. Is there any way round this? Thanks Lyndon

Quoting Form using Airtable

Does anyone know of a way to build a quoting form (in Airtable, Google Forms or anything else), where multiple items (records) can be added from an Airtable base and the accumulated results (price, weight, etc) shown?

Kanban Number Format/Text Alignment

Anyone know what determines how formula-generated numbers are aligned in Kanban cards? The image below is an example where two formulas, both formatted as integers, end up displaying differently (“Active Projects” are left aligned, “Monitoring Projec...

AlexWolfe by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Customize forms

Can Forms be customized outside of just adding the fields in the table? Can I add labels or pictures that don’t add anything to the table but improve the look of the form?

Add non-existent values to table through form?

My base has a table, Posts, with two fields that are Linked Records to two other tables - respectively, Name and Company. I have built a form for Posts with which a user should be able to submit a request. When they select a Name and Company from the...

Limiting data available in Calendar View

I have a large table with details needed for planning upcoming events. I would like to share an event calendar with the public, but with limited information (name, date, location). How can I filter/limit the data that appears in a calendar view so ...

AlyB by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact List & Date Availability Calendar

I am trying to organize a contact list for an upcoming event. I have a large number of people to coordinate. I have a basic spreadsheet for Name, Contact info, etc. but what I’d like to do is create an “Availability” option where they can fill out ...