Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Delivering Social Media Calendars to Clients

We are a marketing firm that manages social media calendars for many clients. We love the platform for building the calendars and sharing amongst our team BUT sharing the calendars to the clients for approval is an actual nightmare that I can't solve...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable Enterprise - In Between Plans

Hi! I'm posting this as recommended by Airtable!So we have outgrown our current Airtable Pro plan, yeyy!We contacted for Airtable Enterprise, and as you most know - it's waaaaay out there. I will respect AT and not post here any numbers.Look, I get i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick and very dumb question about using date fields

Heya, I'm setting up my first timeline view and using date fields for the first time, and feeling like a complete moron because I cannot figure out for the life of me where I am supposed to enter the actual date here, this UI is not making any sense ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing username within settings

For those having trouble changing their username, I've been informed by Airtable that community members need to first: -Provide at least 1 kudos-Apply 5 or more message tags (they can apply tags when they create a post). Let's see if this works...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Allow unrestricted access to shared forms

We are looking to enable users outside our domain (parents of our students) to submit a form with an attachment. If we turn on the setting "Allow unrestricted access to shared forms" at the org level what other impact might that have from a security ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Results not complete. What's the remedy?

Dear Airtable Community,We are evaluating if Airtable were a great choice to store our knowledge base. Until now, I was pretty convinced, but now I came across a pretty strange phenomena. We have a database of relevant articles, where we have a field...

jonas_0-1674731930768.png jonas_1-1674732175997.png jonas_2-1674732258995.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

quickly open the airtale record from calendar

How do i insert a link in the calendar notes so that when I click that link, it should open the airtale record in just one click? Currently, I have to click twice to open the record on the browser. 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface Designer - Deleting/Moving by Row

Is there a way to have the interface designer allow moving rows around? I have been working on a pretty extensive interface design. Moving an entire row and/or selecting multiple fields at once to move. This would save me a lot of time when rearrangi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Limit the number of character of the record ID fct ?

Hi everyone, I am trying to simplify the record ID function output as I don't need a complex unique ID. 2 solutions:- Is it possible to limit the record ID function to 4 maximum digits ? - Is there any other function that will generate a unique ID co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mock data generator extension

I would like to create an extension that will generate mock data using the faker.js library.I would want it to ask me which table I want to generate the data & how many rows (maximum 50 due to the limitation in Airtable).It should also exclude the au...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Form into kanban

Hey, i'm looking at a way to populate a kanban record with data that has been populated in a form.The end goal is for users to enter details into a form and that will automatically pull into a kanban board for projects to be started.Any help would be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error on entering new record

When I try to enter a new record or new view, I get an error message. Below are a message from trying to enter a new record, and below that is from trying to enter a new view. If I enter anything before I refresh the view, it disappears when I refres...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding a new column or row

I encounter an error whenever I add a new column or row. We have a free account. My base currently has 13 columns and 6 rows. Please help.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Randomize coordinates within a given radius

Hi everyone,I need to show people on a map but for privacy concerns I would like to change the exact position randomly. I found a ruby script that is doing exactly what I need : do you think it could be possible to turn it into an airtable script or ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple base syncing

We have 3 bases.1. Complete database -  Where we keep and use final data2. Onboarding data and cleaning base - Where scraped data is uploaded and prepped to be pushed to complete database. Here we catch missing data points and where data doesn't matc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count unique client visits

I'm helping with a local food pantry and shifting their data mgmt from google sheets to airtable. They register clients in a 1-time data entry task, then each time that client visits, they record that visit. So I have a Clients table and ClientVisits...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding script for a newbie

Adam_TheTimeSav helped me with a script using Tampermonkey. See Solved: Re: How to make a colorful kanban board - Airtable Community// ==UserScript==// @name Airtable - Change Kanban background// @author Adam - The Time Saving Company// @match https:...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.