Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Mule 4 - Workday connector

i'm wanting to get employee data from Workday such as when a new hire happens, employee terms, or just an update to employee record. I'm using the HR workday connector from Workday and I believe that I configured the connector correctly, but i'm stil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plans

I can see that in the FREE plan, I can add up to 5 editors for free.But the TEAM plan does not allow me to add 5 editors for free, although this TEAM plan should include the features of the FREE plan.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Displaying when value in one table exists in other table

Hello,I am using airtable for a two step form process.The first table is called "Event Request". When you submit the Event Request Form it makes a record in that table and assigns it a "Request ID" number via an auto-number field. Once that form is a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Card layout not displaying when embedded in Squarespace

When I embed an Airtable grid into Squarespace and peek at the mobile view, it doesn't display the card layout as it should. It displays a sliver of the standard desktop grid layout. Is this a Squarespace-only anomaly? Any workarounds>

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing question

Do you accept VISA (which is technically not a cc) or only Mastercard and other pure credit cards?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Counting Yes/No in Roll-Up

Hello:I am trying to create a RollUp for A Scoring Process we are undergoing related to our Strategic Plan. I have managed to get everything else to work; however, I am running into a challenge doing a RollUp for two questions.One is a Simple Yes/No ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Choose one record from two single-select options

Suppose I have multiple products (Cola, Root Beer, and Diet Cola) that come in different sizes (6-pack and 2-liter). I currently have an interface set up where I can fill out a sales order where product and size are selected separately via single-sel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device compatibility barcode scanning

Hi there I have a base for keeping track of inventory for a warehouse. I'm using barcodes. I have a home table that gives an overview and stock count. There's also a table that logs every movement (in and out of items). I add a movement to the log by...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicating a table with an image field

Hello, we duplicated one table from a base to a new base and a field that originally contained images got converted into a text field that contains the file name of the pictures and a URL. Is there a way to do duplicate the table without this happeni...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database backup

I know we can export data in .csv format but is there really no option in Airtable to basically download/export the whole DB?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long text field issues with copy/pasting

I've contacted support for the first time in the summer of 2022 (!) and I'm still having the same 2 issues: copy/pasting between long text fields doesn't copy the text stylecopy/pasting makes the screen jump from the place in the long text field wher...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Event registration platform

Hi Everyone,I've been using Airtable as an event registration platform for several years.I am seeking assistance in building a new event registration base where the registration form is linked to another Airtable base so that people attending previou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Force Email Reformatting to Lowercase in Forms

Airtable has this really handy trick for instantly reformatting phone numbers into (###) ###-####.I need the same treatment for email addresses that are entered throughout the Airtable base to force them into lowercase. It's getting clunky to include...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text on forms?

It looks like the forms in AirTable have recently gotten a bit of a revamp. Is there a way to add blocks that just contain helper text? I essentially want to include text giving directions and reminders to the form taker as they are going through the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share A Section Of Views?

Hi guys, I'd like to share a section of views (these 14) is there a smooth way to do this without sharing all of them individually?I don't really want to share the whole base as there are tables with sensitive info in themAny and all help appreciated...

natetable_0-1708606704566.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! layering filters in views

Is it possible to limit the filter option (tags) in one field based in the results of a filter set on another field?Example: I've created a view and shared the link. The user comes to my view and wants to filter the results displayed. Assume user wan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
jpr1 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors