Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

"Link to another record" not updating

Hi. I've taken over managing an airtable database and I can't get two tabs to talk to each other. I basically want the Link To Another Record space to populate when I link to that resource from another tab. It's working everywhere else on this table,...

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.13.04.png Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.14.42.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calendar view on mobile isn't responsive?

Hi. When looking at a calendar view with a shared link on mobile the user has to swipe around (e.g., left and right) to see all the days of the month. Also, when clicking an event, the popup with details is larger than the screen. One can click the d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding how paid plans work amongst a team

Hello, I am trying to understand more about the paid plans, and who exactly on the team needs to pay for plans to access bases that use paid features. We use airtable for our general employee handbook. Although everyone needs to access it, only the a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forms -

Good day.Looking to add to an existing form where we can rate each proficiency without having to create a field for every proficiency like this.  Typically, yes, there'd be a field for each proficiency with a single select, but does anyone know if th...

2024-04-15_08h12_15.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send a message to someone

Just joined A friend wants me to join her "group"? Don't know if that is the right termAnyway, How do I find her organization\company\group whatever it's called hereHow do I send her a message?  

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional questions on forms?

I am trying to set up a form that will collect requests for a dozen kinds of products from users (eg, shirts, hats, mugs...) I have a limited amount of each product available.Is there a way to omit certain questions if the limit for that product has ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors