Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Linking records on a form

Hi I was wondering if anyone would kindly help. I am creating a form from a grid view I have created. One of my fields in the grid view allows me to link with a master data base and pull all required info through using added lookups. This doesn't see...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Admin user can only edit his records

Hello, On my Database  I have a table called "inventory".On my work spase i have two users, me as an admin and the second as an Editor user only.In the Inventory table i want that the second user will be able to create his own records and edit them, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create links

Hello.I have a cell that we input text and then in another cell that text in converted to an urlIF({LINK}=BLANK(),"","https://example.com/"&{LINK})Ex:CN-349302 -------->  https://example.com/CN-349302  But what kind of formula can I create to convert...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get the BaseID in a script ?

Hello,I need to send through an API call the record and base id. Please find below the script I have made, I need know to send the baseID in the payload.Can you help me guys ?  let url = "https://hook.eu2.make.com/xxxx"; // Remplacez ceci par l'URL d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

URL to attachment script deletes the data

Hi everyone,I keep having an issue with the URL to the attachment script. It works great for some links but there's a URL that keeps having the same issue: the script runs, it shows a gray icon, and then it automatically deletes the data from those c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search a column for a specific value using the API

Hi,I am new to Airtable coming from Xano and using Thunkable as my mobile front end.In Xano I can create and API endpoint which will allow me to search for a specific value in a column in a table.  I see that I use the AirTable API to get a record bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation Table

Below is what I want to do, more specifically, what training can I consume to achieve the goals outlined below. In a perfect world, I would also be able to put this data into a form or template that allows for repeatable recreation without making it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access the app on my phone

Hello! I've downloaded the app on my iPhone. The first thing I see is the login section. I choose my email and they would send me an email with a 1-tap link. If I open the link on my phone it's says "Sorry, this link won't work on a phone or tablet. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

handing app over to client for billing

So I created an airtable app and now I want to hand it over to my client so he can do the subscription himself.Am I right in thinking the only way to do this is:create a new workspaceMake him the owner of the workspacemove the base and interface into...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked fields not populating

Hello,I have two tables that I am trying to link together.One table is an instructor table called Instructors AY25 and the first column contains the instructor name and the other columns contain instructor information, including the catalog number fo...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.21.36 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.22.19 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.22.09 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Variant

How to make combinations of field in between columns : Exemple : Product ALPHA - VARIANT LINKED TO IT : SUBVARIANT-X - Items compatible 1,2,3. + SUBVARIANT-Y compatible 7,8,9- If I select SUBVARIANT-X : item 1. Then only SUBVARIANT 8 is compatible is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors