Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Select only 1 record from selection field in form

in a form I have a record selection field. where employees are selected, I want only 1 name to be selected and not 2 or 3. But I don't know how to do it. have under:Minimum and Maximum set the value at Maximum to 1. but doesn't work.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I duplicate a Group of fields when building a form?

I'm finding the Duplicate Field function to be very handy in building a form with a lot of repetitive fields (long story short, it has to be built this way or prospective users won't buy in), but I wish I could duplicate an entire Group. The only act...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited/Batch Seats

Can we please get an option on Air table that is a fixed monthly rate for either unlimited or a large, allocated amounts of users! I need to scale but paying $54 per user per month when we need 20-50 users is an insane amount of money just to be able...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stories vs Records

Why does my primary field total display xxx Stories on some dBases and xxx Records on others. OK, dumb question, but I had to ask... and it's not in the AT Glossary of Terms.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors