1621 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_Concannon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am trying to prefill a form field from a long text field with rich text enabled. The rich text does not carry through to the form and is rendered as plain text. I have check boxes in the text that I would like to carry through to the form - is this possible?

Help hugely appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello @Luke_Concannon!

Because pre-filling a form utilizes taking text from a URL you can utilize certain characters for URL encoding.

Unfortunately, checkboxes cannot currently be URL encoded. May I suggest setting up separate checkbox fields on your form to capture the information?

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello @Luke_Concannon!

Because pre-filling a form utilizes taking text from a URL you can utilize certain characters for URL encoding.

Unfortunately, checkboxes cannot currently be URL encoded. May I suggest setting up separate checkbox fields on your form to capture the information?

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Thanks for your response Rose. I thought this was the case, and think you are right in the solutions being devoted checkbox field rather than rich text.