Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Summarizing linked records in a lookup field

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to count the number of times that a linked record appears within a cell in a lookup field, but I'm completely stumped.My base contains information about hockey leagues and clubs. There are several tables, but the i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer-esque extension for whole grid?

I need to be able to quickly select products to send out as a pricelist each week. Since all my data is in airtable, I'd like to be able to do this from Airtable, however I am unable to find a tidy way to do this with airtable.. The issues I have doi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to sync all columns from JIRA or to select some of them?

Hi!     I use a JIRA Cloud and successfully synced it to AirTable, it is working fine (#1), but...     In JIRA I have 342 columns and only 85 columns was imported to Airtable using the “All fields in the source” option (#2).     Using the “Specific f...

NLOIA_0-1720784933119.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

track changes to View filters?

Is it possible to see revision history for changes to a View? I have a base that's shared with many people, and there's one collaborative view which is being changed with filters and sorts. I don't want to lock this view down, because some people do ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print from Airtable App - Text is Overlapping

Having a problem with printing from Page Designer from the Airtable app.We're using the workaround for >1 page documents, where we just make the page height 2x the height of our paper size and when we print, it splits into two pages. Except, when we ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Form to Create Multiple Entries in a Single Table

I am trying to create a form (must be a form to avoid licensing/orgfencing issues) that a seller will use to nominate 1-n users. I figured I would use conditional text to add the next nomination (i.e., if they fill in the first nominee -- more than o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logo size on forms

Why does the logo at the top of the forms always appear so tiny? I have resized and changed image formats and the logo still appears very small. Is this intentional? Can this be changed?Thanks!H.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappearing value in linked records

I'm new to airtable but i keep running into the same issue that when you try to link a column to another base (to effectively do what would be a vlookup in excel) that when a link is found the value of the cell you are linking from is displayed but i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking records via barcode scanner abruptly stopped working

Hi folks,We've been linking records with a barcode scanner for several years and it abruptly stopped working as of last week. I haven't checked the scanner settings in a long time, but my recollection is that in essence the scanner reads out a string...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors