Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Importing Data into Existing Table w/Formulas, etc.

All:I have imported data from an excel into an existing table in a base.  The existing table is called "Income Account Transactions."  There is another table called "Profit & Loss" that links to Income Account Transactions table. It  calculates data ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add multiple QR code scans as linked records

I've been searching for solutions for hours for this. My perfect worldEvent staff open an attendance tracking form. They select the event and class that's about to start. The walk around the room and scan the QR codes (could be barcode as well) on al...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totals for task tracking

I'm building a task tracking app within airtable to use with Glide. I would like to do a rollup of total hours spent on each task bucket (four in total) for the current month, week and day. I cannot figure out how to do a sum of each task for those t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for suggestions for a good reference manual/book

I'd like to buy a book (or 2) on Amazon (or other) that I can use as a decent reference for scripts, formulas and other advanced topics and would love some suggestions. Given the ever changing nature of products such as Airtable, I want to make sure ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AI field to work with HTML files

Hi there, I've started to play with AI features (love it!) but I'm experiencing issues with the AI field allowing to generate text.I want the AI to analyse text within attachments and return structured data. It works pretty well when analysing PDFs b...

gregcha_0-1725636371903.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Film Festival Calendar (Screening Schedule) Integration

Hi. Trying to find a calendar integration that will populate film and schedule info from Airtable for our film festivals. Basically, we schedule films in venues throughout a week and need them to be organized consistently and show info like start tim...

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 9.28.24 AM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit records in the form

Is it possible to subsequently edit an existing data record using a form, for example to change a status. without making the change directly in the table?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Several IF statements in a formula

I have 2 datafields, room type (single room & double room) and guests (1 to 2 names)if in singleroom and the guest (the volume is 1) should say "occupied" in the formulafield andif in room type (double room) it says and guest (the volume 2) then “Occ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors