cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stenkate
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Situation
I've got a base (with 2 script extensions) which I share publicly and with all sharing options (copy data & extensions) enabled. The base is also not over it's extension limit in the workspace.

Problem
When another user accesses this shared link and copy it to his/her workspace, the 2 scripts are there but their code is overwritten/removed with the default 'hello world' script.

I do see for example this shared (vlookup example) base  where the scripts are working when you copy that base.

Do you have an idea why it does not work for me?
Do I need this deprecated beta to share extensions?

Thanks in advance!

Schermafbeelding 2023-05-27 om 10.41.56.pngSchermafbeelding 2023-05-27 om 10.43.55.pngSchermafbeelding 2023-05-27 om 10.58.00.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Have you turned on the toggle to include scripts in shared copies of the base in the “advanced” section of the editor?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Have you turned on the toggle to include scripts in shared copies of the base in the “advanced” section of the editor?

stenkate
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You're my savior for today, thank you so much! That's a lot of clicking in sub menu's to found one toggle haha.

I also could not find it in the documentation. Here's a mentioning in the forum for future references for others:
https://community.airtable.com/t5/development-apis/best-practices-for-making-a-good-open-source-scri...

Schermafbeelding 2023-05-27 om 19.08.10.png