Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Unlimited/Batch Seats

Can we please get an option on Air table that is a fixed monthly rate for either unlimited or a large, allocated amounts of users! I need to scale but paying $54 per user per month when we need 20-50 users is an insane amount of money just to be able...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stories vs Records

Why does my primary field total display xxx Stories on some dBases and xxx Records on others. OK, dumb question, but I had to ask... and it's not in the AT Glossary of Terms.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for mentor or intro course to Airtable

Hello dear Community,I am brand-spankin' new to this platform. I am doing a trial interview in a few weeks and the organization that I am interviewing for uses Airtable especially for managing their staff and for their intense travel and organization...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Displaying multiple detail records on a form?

I have 3 records:MembersSkillsMember Skills Xref (a linked table that joins members to skillsI have seen the tutorial on how I can edit a member record and add skills to the member using fillout.com, but is there a way to display the skills associate...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update a data field with automation

I'm building an automation.If a condition is met, a specific field should be updated with the data from another field. These are date fields. but I always just get an error message

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem for Form Update

Here's the context1) - Send a weekly form to the teacher to update the student's training progress.2) - allow each teacher to access student data only3) - Teachers must be able to update fields or data at any time4) Student fields should be pre-fille...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complete records with form

Not all data records are stored in my table A, so some fields are empty. Now I would like to fill the empty fields using a form. is this possible?Approach: I would have to select the data record or data from the primary field so that the data records...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

table-like structures within a question

I need to create a form that includes a dynamic table-like structures within a question, where you can input multiple rows of data (objects) and assign a different value (like a dropdown selection) to each row in a grid format, and syncs this data to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors