Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Ranking of Products based on the Quantity

Dear Sir,I need help in creating rankings of products based on its quantity.We have a table with 3 fields. Name of Fruit, Quantity, Ranking. We want to rank the Fruits as 1,2,3,4... based on the quantity of that fruit. Whenever the quantity of any fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove part of a string

I have a name and the corresponding date of birth in a data field, separated by a "|" I would like to use a formula so that only the name is displayed to me. the name is before the "|" sign. I tried LEFT, but only got ERROR

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with room occupancy

In the form I have a data record field where all free rooms are displayed. All occupied rooms are not displayed. However, if I have a reservation for the future, the assigned room is immediately marked as occupied even though it is still available un...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Give a Copy of a Base to Another User?

Hi,I wonder if I can somehow give a copy of a Base to another user?I have a blank Template base (with just the column names and formulas and such) and I would like to give a copy of this Base to another user. This other user is NOT part of my company...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-linking records with conditionals

I am creating a table to get a detailed look at my finances. I want to see cost per day by city and category for the following table schema:Purchasesname, cityName, cost, categoryCitiescityName, daysInCityHow do I create a table with the following fi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing Data into Existing Table w/Formulas, etc.

All:I have imported data from an excel into an existing table in a base.  The existing table is called "Income Account Transactions."  There is another table called "Profit & Loss" that links to Income Account Transactions table. It  calculates data ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add multiple QR code scans as linked records

I've been searching for solutions for hours for this. My perfect worldEvent staff open an attendance tracking form. They select the event and class that's about to start. The walk around the room and scan the QR codes (could be barcode as well) on al...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totals for task tracking

I'm building a task tracking app within airtable to use with Glide. I would like to do a rollup of total hours spent on each task bucket (four in total) for the current month, week and day. I cannot figure out how to do a sum of each task for those t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors