Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

How to become partner?

I have filled this form but I didn't receive a reply. Is that working? How long does it take for the team to respond?Or have I to do anything else?Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Follow URL in list view?

Hi all!Clicking an URL link in 'list view' does not open the URL in a new tab in the web browser. Instead it 'highlights' the URL in goes into edit mode.I want a click to 'follow the link'. How/is it possible to do that?Thanks for any suggestions!/Jo...

output.gif
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does our company Airtable take so long to load

Why does a table that takes 2 seconds to load for me in N.America take upwards of 2 minutes to load for my colleague in Malaysia. Is this normal for whatever reasons related to Airtable infrastructure? or is there something on his side that might be ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAVE - backup

Good morning,I have the Team version of Airtable and I would like to know how can I save my databases and interfaces?is there an automatic backup?For greater security should I do an export?I would like all the advice you can give me because my bases ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Mary by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Resolved! Pulling a list of tasks that were completed overdue?

Hello,As projects come to a close, I want to review how successful my team was on staying on task and completing tasks by the deadline. My base is set up to flag overdue tasks, so I know in the moment when something is overdue and needs to get done A...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing help text based on input in a form?

Hi! I'm trying to make it easier to check which cell phone carrier a person uses based on their phone number. Right now I have a formula I use, but formulas can't appear in formsThis is the formula I use: IF({Phone Number} = BLANK(), '', CONCATENATE(...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unusual Billing

Hi Support,I have a Team Plan with one collaborator. I paid an annual fee last month but I was just billed again another annual fee. Can you please help to understand what is happening?It is unfortunate Airtable has been giving us quite an unique exp...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print an Interface

Anybody have a workaround to print out an Interface (physically or digitally as a pdf)? I have a Financial Dashboard that I would like to print and file at the end of each year. 

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors