Help

Airtable Cobuilder is here! Learn more about our new no-code app creation feature, powered by AI on the Airtable Academy

Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Duration Field not displaying zero values

Hello, I'm using the duration field to track recorded audio sessions that vary in length. Currently have it formatted as (HH:MM:SS) to account for sessions that are both multiple hours long and less than an hour long. When I have sessions that are le...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using data as a single select form field

Hi all,I have an Airtable built that collects info for upcoming events. I've created a filtered view, that only includes Confirmed events. I want to add the ability for staff to sign-up to work at these events, so I've created a form view. I want the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing

Hi everyoneTrying to see if an idea is viable from a cost perspective but can't work out licensing implicationsI want to build a FREE, NO COST application for a community scenario where kids are collecting and trading stickers.  The plan is to use So...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync instagram DMs to Airtable

Hi,What are the best tools to integrate instagram with airtable?We would like that an automation reads our instagram DMs,gets the data (contact phone numbers, etc), and automatically inputs it into our airtable base of instagram-leads. 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syncing All Calendars Across Bases within a workspace

Hi there! So I have a few bases (Newsletter Tracker, Task Manager, Content Creation Schedule, Signings & Events) and each of them have due dates in them and their individual calendars. Is there a way to have a master calendar or to have all of the ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors